Are you concerned with the design of high dynamic-range radio receivers? TI’s Arild Kolsrud analyzes the impact on ADC performance of: clock slew rate, clock-line filter bandwidth, clock jitter, front-end noise and jitter, and jitter in the signal source itself.
Login or Register to receive instant access to this eBook.
Download this eBook
About this book:
Electronic Design's iPad eBooks are web-based and can be read on any computer, but they are formatted specifically for the iPad tablet. Features include:
- Landscape formatting. The book can be viewed in landscape or portrait view on the iPad.
- Retractable, scrolling navigation. Click the button top left in the book to hide the navigation from view
- Touch-enabled images. Touch each image to display a larger version.
- Safari Reader-friendly. Click the Reader icon in the Safari browser bar to display a clean text version of the article.
- Shortcut icon. Bookmark the book in the Safari browser for easy access icon to be added to the iPad desktop. (Web access is required for book reading)