Eduardo announces retirement from Croatia--2014 Fifa World Cup

1 reply [Last post]
Novia's picture

Eduardo da Silva, the Brazilian-born Croatian striker, on Tuesday announced his retirement from international football, saying he was unhappy with the way he had been treated.

"I inform the Croatian Football Federation that I don't intend to play for the team in which I played 64 times since the first appearance in 2004," Eduardo said in a statement.

The 31-year-old recalled that his 29 international goals make him the country's second highest scorer after Davor Suker.

"During the past few years for me there were several very hard moments ... which are consequences of activities of people who are formally not part of the squad but have a big influence on its work and officials," he said.

"I believe that I'm deprived of a fair and honest treatment."

National coach Niko Kovac said he would respect Eduardo's decision.

"I highly appreciate his football qualities," Kovac said, adding he would not elaborate the reasons why Eduardo did not play more at the FIFA World Cup™ in Brazil.

Croatia finished third in Group A behind Brazil and Mexico, but ahead of Cameroon.

Eduardo played last season for Shakhtar Donetsk and is currently in talks to join Brazilian side Flamenco.

legit site to buy fifa 14 coins: http://www.fifa1314.com/?-affi-9577

Discount codes:
5% Discount code: fifa1314zl5%----no money limited
8% Discount code: fifa1314zl8%----money limited, order is above $100 USD, it is available
10% discount code: fifa1314zl10%----money limited, order is above $150 USD, it is available

Coupon codes:
6% coupon code: Fifacoincode6%---no money limited
8% coupon code: Fifacoincode8%---money limited, order is above $50 USD, it is available
10% coupon code: Fifacoincode10%---money limited, order is above $80 USD, it is available

Please or Register to post comments.

Comments

such as lace

And to get you in the mood for the big night, we've put together a list of classic rock songs that mention methamphetamines. Let's just say they're cookin'.. Add to that hormonal fluctuation, which induce hot flashes, and it becomes clear that pregnancy can be an uncomfortable time. Luckily the mother's body temperature steadily decreases over the course of her pregnancy to prevent her core temperature from rising with the metabolic rate....More

'we're not

'we're not going to ignore our roots' I understood being torn, and I felt a familiar feeling of being torn between confidentiality and what needed to be done. Between the two articles, this one was my favorite. I followed this one more easily than I did the Visweswaran article. Howard letter, May 10. Like Howard, I also live in an older community undergoing with many infills replacing older homes. And like Howard, we also suffer from poorly restored roadways not to mention sidewalks and front lawns that are also excavated to access utilities....More

power supplies

What power supplies do you prefer to use? What company in your opinion is the best one? What about this guys http://ohmps.com/ ? I am just looking for a good power supply...More

Please indicate your level of interest in the following POWER topics.

Connect With Us

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×