Our editors have put together this special LEADERS IN ELECTRONICS issue that features special technology and distribution articles, coupled with editorial insights and "leaders" profiles. Register or Login below to download this issue completely free.
Inside this Edition:
Consumer Electronics Take User Interfaces Beyond Your Fingertips.
You don’t need keyboards and mice to interact with your devices anymore. Now you can use haptics, 3D imaging, and more.
- Get Your Prescription For Personal Medical Electronics. Leading-edge technologies coming together promise to revolutionize healthcare by focusing on the patient, reducing costs, accelerating diagnostics and therapeutics, and improving delivery.
- Ideas For Design. Circuit generates high-frequency sine/cosine waves from square-wave input.
- Freescale's Ritu Favre Discusses Today's RF Technologies. RF technology isn’t just a niche in electronics. It’s the basis for the massive use of wireless we see today.
- When Will Self-driving Cars Be Ready For You? The latest driverless cars can do more than avoid buildings and other mobile vehicles, but the technology needs to be more reliable and less expensive.
Register for Complete Access (Valid Email Required)
By registering on Electronic Design now, you'll not only gain access to premium content, you'll also become part of a robust engineering community. Access a complimentary copy of Electronic Design's 2013 Engineering Salary Survey when you register now.
Joining the Electronic Design community also allows you to:
- Become a member of a group of exclusive Engineers
- Participate in Expert and Reader driven Q&A's
- Start your own conversation by commenting on any article or blog
- Communicate and network with other Engineers from all over the world
- Gain access to high quality content such as: The 2013 Salary Survey, The Top 50 Employers, The Top 101 components, and much more!