It’s hard to believe it has been five years since the analog industry lost one of its most highly respected gurus, Bob Pease.
To celebrate Bob’s memory, Electronic Design is releasing two eBooks in 2016 featuring a collection of reader favorites. These articles are timeless and showcase why Bob Pease will always hold a revered place in the analog industry. We miss your wit and unabashed style of writing, Bob.
In Volume I Bob Discusses:
- Analog Engineering
- Technical Reading
- Transimpedance Amplifiers
- Frequency to Voltage Converters
- Capacitor Leakage
- Noise Gain
- Current Limiter
- Output Impedance
Register for Complete Access (Valid Email Required)
By registering on Electronic Design now, you'll not only gain access to premium content, you'll also become part of a robust engineering community. Gain access to the complete 2016 Salary & Career Report when you register now.
Joining the Electronic Design community also allows you to:
- Become a member of a group of exclusive Engineers
- Participate in Expert and Reader driven Q&A's
- Start your own conversation by commenting on any article or blog
- Communicate and network with other Engineers from all over the world
- Gain access to high-quality content