We all like a good story. The interplay of cause and effect fascinates us. This is as true when troubleshooting an electronic circuit as it is when playing armchair detective as a TV mystery unfolds. We try to find patterns, and then extract meaning from those patterns. We strain, and then—poof! That’s it. We decide what’s wrong with the circuit, or, who killed Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory...
Register for Complete Access (Valid Email Required)
By registering on Electronic Design now, you'll not only gain access to premium content, you'll also become part of a robust engineering community. Gain access to the complete 2016 Salary & Career Report when you register now.
Joining the Electronic Design community also allows you to:
- Become a member of a group of exclusive Engineers
- Participate in Expert and Reader driven Q&A's
- Start your own conversation by commenting on any article or blog
- Communicate and network with other Engineers from all over the world
- Gain access to high-quality content