Safety and reliability have moved to the top of the list of critical criteria in software development. There are many ways to achieve improved safety and reliability, and one of the best is to employ formal methods. I talked with AdaCore’s SPARK product manager, Yannick Moy, about how formal verification of software can help lead to the development of zero-defect software...
Register or Sign in below to download the full article in .PDF format, including high-resolution graphics and schematics when applicable.
Register for Complete Access (Valid Email Required)
By registering on Electronic Design now, you'll not only gain access to premium content, you'll also become part of a robust engineering community. Gain access to the complete 2016 Salary & Career Report when you register now.
Joining the Electronic Design community also allows you to:
- Become a member of a group of exclusive Engineers
- Participate in Expert and Reader driven Q&A's
- Start your own conversation by commenting on any article or blog
- Communicate and network with other Engineers from all over the world
- Gain access to high-quality content